Kasia Skrzypek is a Polish photographer based in Brussels (Belgium). Kasia graduated from Universiteit van Amsterdam in 2009. Interested in conceptual portraiture, and emotional weddings. Also addicted to exploring and endeavouring new shores. “Constantly on the move, learning, shooting and loving”. Hi Kasia, where are you now and what`s the weather like? Hello, I live … Read more
- Reportage: Fake Places by Chiara Raffo
- Book Review: The curious incident of the dog in the night-time by Mark Haddon
- Showcase: Blaz Kutin
- The Importance of Being Peter – These Walls Of Mine by Peter Broderick
- Reportage: Land of Light by Giannis Papanikos
- FLAVOURS: Drop the Balaclavas, Let’s Make Some Baklava!
- BOOK REVIEW: Music for torching by A.M.Homes
- Showcase: Gabriella Cleuren
- Visual Poems by Sebastian Wesman
- On The Spot: Shooting expired film by Peter Hayes
- BOOK REVIEW: Swimming by Nicola Keegan
- Reportage: The Dog Meat Trade
- Showcase: Sonia Marpez
- On the Spot: Aurélien Buttin
- On the Spot: Rislaine B.
- 2012 Amsterdam analog Analogue Annalisa King Art black and white Book book review books Calendar Canada Cinema Collage Comedy Comics Competition Digital drawings Dream England Exhibition Fashion Film Florida FLUSTER Fluster Magazine Food fotografia France free Genova Germany Giulia Bertelli Graphic horror Illustration Illustration & Design Illustrations Interview Israel Italy libri Libro london Los Angeles Lo strano caso del cane ucciso a mezzanotte Madrid MAGAZINE New York Norway Painting Photography Photostory Poland portrait portraits Portugal protest reading Recensione Reportage Review Robin Crossman Rome Showcase Spain Surreal Tel Aviv TV UK Underwater USA Video Wrong Pack of Cards
Ned & Larry`s Comic Corner
SWAPPA Photo Contest: ENTER HERE!
Tell Me A Tale – The Book
From our Flickr Group
- Join us on Flickr to see you pictures on FLUSTER Magazine
- My Tweets